we have apartment and separated house fully furnish for rent with all comfortable service things provide with high speed internet
.the rental is available daily ,weekly and monthly
near to the places for shopping and tourism .
near to the isfahan fertility and infertility center & isfahan fertility and infertility center
Welcome to Esfahan
As it is said "Esfahan Nesf-e Jahan" (Esfahan, Half of the World), one
should walk throughout this city in order to have a better understanding
of it. A city known as; blossomed rose, earthly paradise, turquoise
bridge etc... ,
These are only some titles given to Esfahan from the periods of
Malekshah the Seljuk 11th century AD (5th century AH) and Shah Abbas the
great 17th century AD (11th century AH) to glorify and appreciate its
The monuments registered in UNESCO
The Grand Naghsh-e Jahan square can be named as the heart of Esfahan. It was given the title of the "World Heritage" and registered in UNESCO due to its matchless beauty and grandeur. Hopefully Chehel Sotoon palace will soon be counted as the world heritage as well.
Allah Verdikhan Bridge
Allah Verdikhan bridge (Si-o-se-pol bridge), which dates back to 1065 A.D, is 300meters long and 14meters wide.
It is the largest bridge over Zayandeh Rood river. It was built by the order of "Allah Verdikhan" the commander of Safavid army. The main role of this bridge is to connect northern ChaharBagh to the southern one. This role caused the city to expand toward to south.
This bridge called Zendeh Rood and Jolfa and today because there are
33sluices in lower part, so it is colloquially called 33bridges.
Among the most important historical ceremonies held beside this bridge was Abrizegan celebration (sprinkling of water) which was done by people on July when the water in river bed reached to the minimum. Also Armenian people of Safavid era held religious ceremony called Khaj-Shuyan (Baptism of the cross or Epiphany).
Khaju bridge is one of the most beautiful bridges in the world dates
from Shah Abbas II. It is located on eastern axis of Isfahan city and
it was built in 1060A.D.
It is a magnificent structure measuring 133 meters long and 12 meters wide and 21 openings. An eight angle palace has been built in middle and both parts of this bridge called "Biglar Beigi" (great palace, the chief's seat) or alcove. It has included precious architecture and beautiful decorations in which gilding designs have increased its beauty.
Shah Abbas II (the great one) sometimes took place in this palace
with women's apartment, or officers and foreign guests or home guests,
then he watched some ceremonies, such as; different ceremonies of new
year and Abpashan celebration (sprinkling water). This bridge consist
of beautiful lights at two sides. It is considerable to notice that
this bridge has been designed in a way used as a dam and also for
This bridge has had other names, such as; Shahi Bridge, Gabrha Bridge, BaBa Roknodin Bridge, and Shiraz Bridge besides Khaju Bridge.
Congregational Abbasi Mosque
This mosque is one of the most beautiful of Islam world. It is
located on southern angle of Naqshe Jahan square. It was built by Ali
Akbar Isfahani (master) under the order of Shah Abbas I in 1020A.D in
the way of four porch mosques.
The investigators believe that the entrance porch of mosque with two splendid minarets is the most beautiful porch in Iran that enriches every spectator's feeling.
The best calligraphists of that time, such as: Ali Reza Abbasi, Mohammad Reza Emami, Abdoul baghi Tabrizi and Mohammad Saleh have written verses of holy Koran on tile and the walls of this building.
All parts of opening, walls, dome, minarets and external and
internal false arch of mosque have been decorated beautifully with
inlaid and seven color tile.
The dome of this mosque is too beautiful and magnificent to describe it. It's been designed in double layers and it's height is 52meters from the ground to the top of dome.
The Naseriyeh scientific school is located on eastern angle of this mosque which has been repaired in the period of Naseredin Shah Ghajar.
And on eastern angle of mosque Soleimanieh scientific school is
located which has been built in the period of Shah Soleiman Safavid.
The congregational Abbasi mosque consists of magnificent and beautiful open space with a beautiful pool in its center.
From the other attractions of this mosque we can point to seven stone trough that shows itself in every place of this mosque. Also there is a sundial on northern angle of Soleimanieh school that shows the juridical noon.
Ali Gapu Palace
The ancientness of this building dates back to 11th century A.D and based on architecture and the applied art ornaments it is unique in its Kind. About the so called name of this palace we can say that the name was coping of the word "Babe Ali" which means the palace belongs to Osmany King in Istanbul, Turkey.
The researchers also say that because Imam Ali's Shrine entrance door is installed here, so this palace is known as the "excellent door" of Ali's Shrine and finally "Ali Gapu" the palace is constructed in six floors and in the first Shah Abbas Kingdom period was used as the government administration and also as the Safavid mansion. Then in second Shah Abbas Kingdom period a porch with columns and the other floors were added and it was also used as a place to wait on the foreign ambassadors. The decorations of the walls and the ceiling of the saloons of the palace are the works of the famous Safavid era artists, such as; Reza Abbasi and his students .
From among the outstanding sections of this building is its music
saloon which is ornamented by painting decorations and empty middle
The unique attraction of the building can be the beautiful copper made pond in the middle of the porch which enhances the porch attraction while holding the waiting ceremonies .
Next to the Ali Gapu palace, there is another building known as Tohid Khaneh (monotheism house) and it seems that it was the supplements of Ali Gapu and dervishes (monks) and Sufis (mystics) stayed there in Safavid era. The exterior dome view of this building is made by bricks
Chehel Sotoon Palace
This palace was built primarily during the reign of Shah Abbas I, with a "U-shaped" plan, comprised of the thron, hall and flanking rooms in the north and the southern part of the eastern side, it was expanded to the present form towards west during the reign of Shah Abbas II in 1057 A.D. This palace was opened by the presence of officers and the great men from Iran and other countries as a palace of ceremonies. Among the annexations of this building in Shah Abbas II era, we can point to places such as; southern and northern angles saloons, veranda, Talar Aeineh (saloon) with 20 pillars and a long swimming pool on eastern angle and in front of columned veranda. The most important features of Chehel sotoon palace are the beautiful paintings of an artist in Safavid era called "Reza Abbasi" who has decorated the walls of saloons in Iranian miniature style. Each of this painting expresses the historical events in Safavid and Afsharieh era. For instance we can point to reception meeting of Homayoon the king of India by Shah Tahmaseb as host, and the Chaldoran battle between Shah Smail and Sultan Salim Khan the Turkish emperor, the Reception meeting of Turkistan ruler named "Vali Mohammad Khan" by Shah Abbas as a host, the Reception meeting of Turkistan ruler named "Nader Mohammad Khan by Shah Abbas II as host, the Kornal battle between Nader Shah Afshar and Mohammad Shah Gurkani the king of India and the battle between Shah Smail I and Sheibak Khan Ozbak.
It is considerable that two pictures about Chaldoran and Kornal
battles are the annexation of this building after Safavid periods.
According to existing documents, these pictures have been drawn by
"Agha Sadegh" the painter. There are also some paintings in one part of
the palace which are belonged to "Anzhel and Loogar from Netherlands
who had come to Iran and Isfahan in the period of Shah Abbas II.
There are also some paintings about imaginative characters which have been drown for decorating the building in lower part of the walls in main saloon.
The etymology of this building to Chehel sotoon (fourty columns) is that in Iranian culture, the number 40 indicates the sense of infinity and richness and some believe that the number 20 plus reflections of 20 columns on the surface of the pool, summing up the numerical denomination of 40 columns of palace.
The Chehel sotoon palace involved serious damages in the period of Zeleh Sultan the son of Naseredin Shah Ghajar in Isfahan, so that most decorations especially in columned saloon were damaged.
This palace was changed into museum in 1327 solo by the support of officials and the efforts of whom loved culture. At present some parts of survived monuments which are belonged to different historical periods particularly Safavid era have exposed to common people.
Hasht Behesht Palace
Hasht Behesht palace has been built by the order of Shah Soleiman in Safavid era in 1080A.D. It is located in middle of a big garden called BolBol garden (nightingale's garden). In the majority of the holy books of the monotheistic religion, it was mentioned that paradise consists of 7 stories or gates, which here the number eight means 7+1 and implies an early Paradise. It was built over a platform of mat foundation surrounded by stone plinths. The combination of capacities and spaces are in the way which no parts are similar to each other in shape.
The central yard which is the main part of the building consists of
an eight angle plan which is the most beautiful part from the point
view of internal decorations.
The rooms around the central yard and corridors consist of charming decorations, but by passing the time they've been involved some damages.
This palace consists of four verandas around itself. There are some
pillars in these verandas which are about 14meters from the ground
surface to the ceiling.
Hasht Behesht palace was possessed in Ghajar period especially in the period of Fath Ali Shah and Masoud Mirza Zelleh Sultan the commander of Isfahan, so that some parts of architecture and decorations have changed.
This church is located in the church alley in Eastern Nazar Street. It was originally built as a prayer hall (Amenapergich) in 1606 and then renovated and extended to its current appearance with its high double-layer dome. It received the name of Vank church in 1655. Underneath the 38-meter high dome is the prayer hall that holds a unique collection of beautiful frescos depicting stories from the Old and New Testaments. The influence of Italian and Dutch painting is quite obvious. In addition to these wall paintings there are also floral ornamentations and exquisite tile work with gild decorations.
In the Northern part of the church's courtyard there are other important memorials, namely a library (with more than 10,000 books), a monument to the Armenian martyrs (in the 1915 genocide by the Ottomans Turks) and a museum. This museum holds the oldest books printed in Esfahan by the instruction the Safavid and Ghãjãrid kings as well as many other precious objects. Armenian The ecclesiastic centre for Esfahan's and southern Iran is located in the eastern part of the church. There are 64 gravestones in the church belonging to archbishops, priests, Russian and British consuls, politicians and doctors.
- Hotels Information
It is fantastic hotel and very much recommended for families and business traveller,very suitable for business meeting and wedding ceremonies,hotel was built by 1723 a.c.and during the rule of shah sultan the last savafid king,hotel has alluring court built in the style of iranian gardens ,with a quran house and nice traditional tea house.
- Hotel Information
Rooms: 125 modern rooms equipped with bathroom, air conditioning, television, minibar and hairdryer. facilities: large reception, 3 lifts, 24hr consierge, outdoor pool, paid parking, gymnasium, sauna and gift shop.
- Hotel Information
The hotel is stylish and modern with a very calming and relaxing atmosphere. It boasts of an elegantly designed structure with beautifully decorated rooms furbished with modern amenities to give utmost comfort and pleasure to the guests. Some of the rooms are equipped with kitchenette. The exquisite restaurants serve a tantalizing array of cuisine to tempt your taste buds. Enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities in the hotel, all meant to free your mind and relax your soul. The Business Center meets the needs of the business traveler. Stay for business or pleasure or combine the two there is every facility that helps you make the most of your visit.